|Size (L x W x H)||50 mm x 10 mm x 50 mm|
Flexibility: snap onto symmetrical and asymmetrical rails, - Many colors are available in addition to our generic grey to help you quickly identify any specific functions.
Terminal Blocks (Isolating)
- Numerous Functions
- Self-Locking Clamp Design
- Funneled Side Entry for up to Two Ferruled or Non-Ferruled Solid or Stranded Wires
- Wide Range of Wire Sizes from 24 AWG to 2 AWG, Solid or Stranded
- Terminal Block Spacing Range of 5 mm to 160.5 mm
- Current Carrying Capacity up to 310 Amps with Rated Voltages Ranging from 300 to 600
- IP20 Protection (Touch-Safe)
- Flexibility: snap onto symmetrical and asymmetrical rails, - Many colors are available in addition to our generic grey to help you quickly identify any specific functions.
|P/N||PRODUCT TYPE||WIRE RANGE||RATED CURRENT (In)|
|1SNA115657R25||M4/8.SF||4mm2/ 12 AWG||6.3A|
|1SNA115359R02||M6/8.STA||6mm2/ 8 AWG||41A|
M4/8.SF Screw Clamp Terminal Blocks - For 5 x 20 and 5 x 25 fuses - Grey
Protect your circuits with 5x20 and 5x25 fuse terminal blocks (fuse not supplied with terminal blocks).
M6/8.STA Screw Clamp Terminal Blocks - Test disconnect with a screwdriver sliding link - Grey
- Compact disconnect terminal blocks: - Secure your disconnect operations with the disconnect orange sliding link operated with a screwdriver, - Ease your test operations with the 2 built-in test sockets compatible with DIA 4 mm 0.157 in test plugs.