|Size (L x W x H)||5 cm x 5 cm x 17 cm|
Trusted quality for the best performance
The Essential range is a standard stick-shape compact fluorescent lamp, with the lowest purchase price. It is available in 8W, 14W, 18W, and 23W, with lumen equivalence of 40W, 75W, 100W, and 125W incandescent light bulbs. It is also available in two color temperatures: warm white (2700K) and cool daylight (6500K). It is available in both 220-240V and 120-127V and able to operate under a wide voltage range (Power supply fluctuation). It consumes up to 80% less energy than the incandescent light bulb and lasts for 3 years.
- Fewer lamp replacements Features
- U-shaped energy-saving lamp
- High energy efficiency
- A long-life alternative to incandescent lamps
- The Essential range is widely used to replace the incandescent light bulb in all kinds of general lighting applications.
- It is not suitable for dimming and electronic devices
Warnings and Safety
- Breaking a lamp is extremely unlikely to have any impact on your health. If a lamp breaks, ventilate the room for 30 minutes and remove the parts, preferably with gloves. Put them in a closed plastic bag and take them to your local waste facilities for recycling. Do not use a vacuum cleaner.
- Compact fluorescent lamps have to be treated as special waste, they must be taken to your local waste facilities for recycling. The European Lighting Industry has set up an infrastructure, capable of recycling mercury, other metals, glass, etc.
1 piece Philips Essential Bulb