Warnings and Safety
• Breaking a lamp is extremely unlikely to have any impact on your health. If a lamp breaks, ventilate the room for 30 minutes and remove the parts, preferably with gloves. Put them in a closed plastic bag and take it to your local waste facilities for recycling. Do not use a vacuum cleaner.
• Compact fluorescent lamps have to be treated as special waste, they must be taken to your local waste facilities for recycling. The European Lighting Industry has set up an infrastructure, capable of recycling mercury, other metals, glass etc.
Small and powerful energy saver gives high-quality light, with a compact design
Functional non-covered Energy saving lamp, with money-saving high-quality light and compact design. This lamp is small enough to fit neatly wherever you need extra bright light at home, enables easy replacement of most incandescent lamps all the way.
• Compact energy saving lamp enables fitting neatly wherever extra brightness is needed to
• Save your money with a long life-time and high energy efficiency compared to an incandescent lamp
• Flicker-free start & Fast run-up
• Long-Life and Energy-saving alternative to Incandescent lamps
• Fast run-up • Recommended ambient temperature range to ensure almost constant light output (>90%): between 0 and +50° C
• Designed for incandescent lamp replacement in consumer applications where the lamp is not directly visible, especially suitable for indoor applications in functional areas.
• Enclosed fixtures required for outdoor applications
• Not suitable for use with dimmers or electronic gear
Product Name: Genie (Compact Size)
Voltage: 220 - 240 V
Power Consumption: 11 W
Lifetime: 8,000 hours
Light Color: Cool Daylight (DL) 6500K
Luminous flux: 600 lm (lumens)
1 piece Philips Genie Bulb