Kavacha by Schneider Electric is a uniquely designed range of weatherproof devices developed especially to offer full-time protection around areas that are especially susceptible to water, rain and moisture, both indoor and outdoor.
The conventional approach to achieving waterproof protection is adding a cover that closes over an electricity point and keeps it dry. But typically these covers don’t offer full-time protection. They must be opened to access the switch or socket – the shield is gone when you need it most.
With its patent-pending design, Kavacha Full-time Weatherproof Covers enable electrical points to be operative even when the covers are closed. You get full-time protection if someone touches the area with wet hands and in a humid environment. You get uninterrupted safety, in other words, full-time protection for complete peace of mind, across the entire Kavacha range.
- Kavacha Weatherproof Door Bell (IP-44 Certified)
- Kavacha Full-time Weatherproof Membrane Switch Cover (IP-55 Certified)
- Kavacha Full-time Weatherproof Socket Cover (IP-44 Certified)
- Kavacha AS (IP-56 Certified for switched socket and socket-outlet; IP-66 Certified for the switch and isolating switch)
- Kavacha W (IP-66 Certified)
|Product or component type||Socket cover|
|Wiring device mounting||Flush|
|Number of gangs||1 gang|
- Residential and professional applications
- Flush- or surfaced-mounted installations
1pcs of Kavacha switch cover